ISS QSO with Bay Elementary 2004 Feb 04

For those interested, I have placed the audio from the ISS Contact today on my
website. It is 7 meg in MP3 format. I did the recording and of course attended.
I had about 30 seconds to say something to the crowd (about 900 elementary
students a few dozen parents). NASA filmed the event.

http://www.amsatnet.com/audio.html

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager