P3E Info

Hello all,
since AO-40 has become silent many people look forward for the next HEO
project, which will be most probably be P3E of AMSAT-DL. There was a certain
lack of information, although we had some on our webpage.

During the last year there have 3 articles about P3E been published in our
AMSAT-DL journal. These have been put on the site, and just recently we
could add English translations, two by John J. Bubbers W1GYD and one by
Georges Mathgen, LX1BB.

Please visit the page under www.amsat-dl.org/p3e and surf through the
various infos. In case you feel a strong desire to donate some for the P3E
project there is also a link: www.amsat-dl.org/p3e/donation-e.htm

73
 Reinhard, DJ1KM
Webmaster AMSAT-DL