RE: Be prepared for the worse

On 4 Feb 2004 at 16:14, Frederick M. Spinner wrote:

> Use the "AO-40" investments terrestrially.. VHF/UHF/Microwave weak signal
> work is quite fun.  I>
> Fred W0FMS

Thats for one. What about moon bounce?  With the famous so strong L-band sigs...are they really so strong?
can they be reflected on the moon? My transverter is supposed to work on RX they was intended for ATV use but
it is an all mode one. Too bad for the 10-4 sat cannot track them with my 7.5 footer too sharp and too fast.

See you on the moon...

BTW I still hope fiercefully on any BTO (back to operation on AO-40)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)