OSCAR-11 Mode-S Beacon is OFF

I have just checked the telemetry and found that the mode-S beacon is OFF.

The S-band beacon is now OFF.  The VHF beacon has started transmitting,
and shows that the S-band beacon has switched OFF. The last report I had
about mode-S was on February 28 from Ken W7KKE, since then Willi OE6AG
has failed to hear it.

The remainder of the telemetry is fine, and the reduction of current
should help the satellite's power budget.

I would be interested in any reports of mode-S reception after 28 February.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.