Re: UO-11 (was Beacons besides AO-40 MB)

The website for UO-11 has some audio examples of both manual and
computer control of doppler on 2.4GHz. Might give you an idea of what to
expect. BTW, the computer control example is mine from several years ago
using my AO-40 dish (pre-AO-40) - which at the time was a 76cm dish.

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/oscar11.htm

Joe
k6sat (ex kc6szy)