Re: AO-7

I really miss RS12 and RS13.  When RS13 would go into
Mode T it would provide a booming downlink signal.  It
was also fun to work people on 15 meters who had no
idea that they were going through a satellite. They
would hear me direct on the uplink frequency.  Some
were really amazed when I told them I was copying them
through RS13 on 2 meters.

73s John NE0P

Majordomo@amsat.org