Re: Beacons besides AO-40 MB

UO-11 is also pretty weak, and fast moving (really wicked doppler shift).
Plus, the signal is LEFT hand circular, so if you are really tuned up for
AO-40's Right Hand signal, you'll have even more trouble hearing it.  Not
hearing UO-11 is not an indication that you have something wrong, or that
you won't be able to hear AO-40 when it returns.

Still, it's about the only other game in town...  Go for it, but have
patience.

Greg  KO6TH