Re: RS-15

John

For what it's worth, I've experienced similar conditions here with RS-15.
The beacon is usually much stronger than my downlink signal - even with 100w
and 7 element Yagi on the uplink. I use a 4 element Force12 Yagi on the 10m
downlink and the beacon signals can be exceptional at lower elevation. Too
bad the same can't be said for the passband signals.

73, Tony - AA2AE