From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Bill Greene VE7WFG
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 8:56 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7

Hi Again ,

I asked the question too early .....The bird was in mode A and I was
able to make a contact with Al N7EQF in Salem Oregon. Nice to hear her
in Mode A, that is the first time in a long time I have heard her in
that mode.
It seems to me that AO-7 comes up in Mode B most of the fall/winter and
the spring/summer Mode A seems to be more frequent here over North
America. Not real scientific at this point but I am going to pay more
attention to that and maybe come up with some theory.
Anyhow fun to make a contact in Mode A.

Best of 73 de VE7WFG

Bill
Armstrong BC