From: Bill Greene VE7WFG [mailto:bgreene@telus.net]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 23:56
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7

Hi Again ,

I asked the question too early .....The bird was in mode A and I was able to
make a contact with Al N7EQF in Salem Oregon. Nice to hear her in Mode A,
that is the first time in a long time I have heard her in that mode. It
seems to me that AO-7 comes up in Mode B most of the fall/winter and the
spring/summer Mode A seems to be more frequent here over North America. Not
real scientific at this point but I am going to pay more attention to that
and maybe come up with some theory. Anyhow fun to make a contact in Mode A.

Best of 73 de VE7WFG

Bill
Armstrong BC
DO00jk