Re: AO-7

Speaking of mode A, I have heard the beacon from RS15
coming in very strong the past few days, but cannot
seem to find my downlink signal, nor any other signals
in the passband.  Anyone else having the same
experience.  Given the strength of the beacon, it
seems like this would be a nice satellite to work,
especially with the large footprint it has.

73s John NE0P EM04

Majordomo@amsat.org