AO-7

Hi Again ,

I asked the question too early .....The bird was in mode A and I was
able to make a contact with Al N7EQF in Salem Oregon. Nice to hear her
in Mode A, that is the first time in a long time I have heard her in
that mode.
It seems to me that AO-7 comes up in Mode B most of the fall/winter and
the spring/summer Mode A seems to be more frequent here over North
America. Not real scientific at this point but I am going to pay more
attention to that and maybe come up with some theory.
Anyhow fun to make a contact in Mode A.

Best of 73 de VE7WFG

Bill
Armstrong BC