Re: Re: Re: AO-40 Power Situation [fixing bad URL]

Hi Scott,

> Just a thought, is AO-40 currently saving telemetry so when (everything
> crossed) AO-40 comes back on line, the command team can download the
> telemetry and review it?

The command station team tries to RESET the IHU and send small machine
code blocks to disconnect the faulty MAIN-Battery.
There will be no telemetry after the RESET went through, so if it was
in fact received, we would not have any telemetry from these events,
since IPS is no more running.. Some old WOD data might be still in the RAM.

73s Peter DB2OS