RE: Re: Re: AO-40 Power Situation [fixing bad URL]

Hi there,

Just a thought, is AO-40 currently saving telemetry so when (everything
crossed) AO-40 comes back on line, the command team can download the
telemetry and review it?

Possibly a silly question if the ihu's have crashed during the power
problems but I would really like to see what has been happening during the
attempts to get the k-band tx back on, and of course, what happened after
the power incident.

No doubt the command team would also love to see it :).

Anyways, well done to the command team for working so hard on trying to
bring this great sat back to life, and I really hope you are successful in
your attempts.

I've had many fun contacts on AO-40 and I would hate to lose it after trying
to sort my station out for it after over a year off air.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, anyone who has used ao-40 owe the
people who have put there time, effort in to getting AO-40 from a dream into
the sky, a drink.

Good Luck!

Scott Elliott M1SJE