Re: Re: Re: AO-40 Power Situation [fixing bad URL]

Excellent work and very valuable information! - John, congratulations!!

Some of the changes could be due to changed battery offset settings in
the BCR parameters, which results in lower/higher bus/battery voltage..
We need to cross check that with the command log or you might want
to look at the BCR settings when those jumps happened..

73s Peter DB2OS