Re: "gerant d'estrade" attitudes

As Stacey's wrote a couple of days ago, such commands
are sent by the various command stations to AO-40
on a daily basis, whenever the spacecraft is in view.
It's just one short reset block and machine code
to switch over to the AUX and disconnect the main battery.
These also include commands to turn the S-band TX back on.
K-Band TX has been tried the same way..

73 Peter DB2OS