ARISS contact with ISS from Kinmg's School Canterbury - 27 Jan 04

Hi Folks,

  I have just put up a short description and  some pics from this event on
the AMSAT-UK web site. They are at
http://www.uk.amsat.org/ariss/Recent_QSOs/Kings_School/default.php

  The audio and video are available from Howard Long's web site at:
http://www.g6lvb.com/kings/index.htm

  My rough pic gallery is at
http://www.uk.amsat.org/ariss/Recent_QSOs/Kings_School/Pic_Gallery/index.htm

  The contact was a very big success. Thanks to all at ARISS for making this
a very worth while activity for the school and for AMSAT. And YES, we did
get the AMSAT logo on the TV (well in the back ground anyway). Next time we
need one without the shiny cover so it doesnt reflect the light!

73
Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK