"gerant d'estrade" attitudes

> The IHU and receivers should still work, but without telemetry it
> is hard to predict what the current situation really is..

With the floating "gerant d'estrade" attitudes guessing around AO-40 .(Gerant d'estrade A french expression
meaning someone in the crowd telling the guy on the field what he should be doing without being, himself,
able to play on the field.) Is it possible to try to send codes to isolate MAIN batt from AUX? and /or
switching on AUX alone? I'm just guessing around the two > above lines.

Is this will be doing more harm? i don't know but it can be worthwhile as we run out other options!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)