50 / 50 Auctions Echo Launch

Howdy,

    I made my donation to the ECHO Launch campaign, and my wife said I am
done donating, but when I explained to her I could get rid of some stuff in
the process she said okay.  Here is the deal, bid on these items.  I will
split the sale price with the ECHO launch fund 50 - 50.  You get to pay
shipping.  I will gladly accept PayPal as well.

    Bid early and often.

Hamtronics 435 MHz to 28 Mhz downconverter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3075722732

HIPRO Power Supply
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3075723679

Bestec Power Supply