Re: Re: AO-40 Power Situation

We know that at least one cell failed the day before the
fatal failure. Also I would not argue that the domino
effect is a kind of multiple failure. It could be very well
inherit to the design of these cells..
However, I would not exclude the possibility that one of
the three battery packs suffered from problems due to the
events three years ago..
But indeed, whatever of both scenarios is true, the resulting
effect would be the same..

73s Peter DB2OS