Re: AO-40 mystery effect?

Hi Michael,

Yes indeed..  we always learn..  in case of P3-E we might need
to re-evaluate the situation and our decision not to include
an AUX battery. If AO-40 comes back, we will make our decision
according to the healthy status of the AUX battery, which is a different
technology than the Main battery..

73s Peter