Re: satellite names

You bring up a good point David except for the event in which new satellites are
launched and no catalog number has been permanently given.  This will be a large
problem when multiple CUBESATS are deployed aboard a single launcher.
     Over many years of placing Kep elements in different programs I've found the
simple XX-XX format the best:  AO-10, FO-29, XI-IV etc.  Less correctional effort
is need to change from other formats while object numbers confirm that satellite.
Cliff  K7RR  AMSAT-NA LM1606