RE: 100BaseT Woes

couple of questions

<<> I have a LinkSys BEFSR41 100BaseT Router, and it's totally whiping out
> 145.800 (The ISS downlink frequency) at about 60 over S9.  I know it's the

How far is the Linksys from your antenna/rigs?

How far is the computer you're using the connect to network from your radio?

Where is your antenna in relation to your station?

What kind of coax are you using for your feed to the 2 meter ISS radio?

What kind of shack ground are you using?

I just built a new custom shack from scratch and tried to foress these kinds
of probelms.  This might need an approach of stepping back and looking at
the whole setup... I may be able to help

Michael  K3MH