Re: satellite names

The only unambiguous denomination for a satellite is actually the object
number attributed by NASA (if I am right).

Thus, all softwares should look for a match on the object number and not
on the various denominations for the same object.

This is how I solved the problem when writing SATDOC, SATUPDAT servers
F6FBB BBS PROGRAM.

73 DE BERNARD? F6BVP

---------