satnames database

As several observed, I've been getting my KEPS from a single source
for a long time.

Without repeating the previous exchanges on the lookup table/intelligent
database idea, it seems the real problem is accomodating historical data.

1) Going forward, we can use whatever LOTW accepts now, as long as we
	know what it is.

2) Manual editing satnames in large logs is impractical.

ergo, we need both a satnames database, and a program to process logs,
and change satnames to the lotw convention, offline prior to upload.

And the core problem:

AMSAT-NA is a volunteer organization.

Who among us feels moved to build the satnames database/log conversion
program?

N2EA