AO40 question

Hallo,
an easy question to experts...
I'm reading many messages about attempt to swich over 2nd battery and to
switch on K-Tx.
But... what about minimum battery voltage for RX working?
Wich are command station uplink frequencies? 144 MHz?
Are we sure that AO40 is able to receive commands in this period?
If not when solar angle will be better, the solar panel regulator is able to
provide stable voltage to supply satellite even if connected to a failed
battery?

TNX for info and Good Luck to Command Team!!!!!!!

Bill