Re: satellite names

Gee.... ya mean write some software that actually accommodates the way
humans do things?  What a concept!

By the way, I'm a software engineer, and this is not an idle snipe.  One
might construct a table of satellite names, where each row represented a
satellite, and each column represented one of the possible names for that
satellite.

When attempting to verify a match, one would attempt to select from this
table all rows that contain either the sat name from QSO A or the sat name
from QSO B.  If the the QSOs are indeed a match, one row would be
returned.  It  not a match, two rows would be returned.

There's my two cents' worth!

73

Paul W4SKI