RE: 100BaseT Woes

Hi Emily,

Well, it's all coming from the router; 100BT itself is not the problem.  I
have a Netgear FM114P router with an 802.11b Wi-Fi link, 100BT ports, etc.,
and have no problem with interference from it.

The drop in interference when you unplug the cables is like removing the
antenna from a transmitter; it's still a transmitter inside.  You might try
putting a good set of ferrite on the cables, to see if you can absorb the
energy.  Otherwise, tell Linksys that they have a problem with that product.

Good luck,

Greg  KO6TH