Re: AMSAT Logo for QSL Cards

At 01:29 PM 29-01-2004, Christensen, Eric wrote:
>I'm looking for a good AMSAT Logo to use on my new QSL cards.  Anyone know
>where to get one other than stealing it off the webpage?

The AMSAT logos are registered trademarks of the Radio Amateur Satellite
Corporation and may not be used without permission.  The reason is that we
are required to control the use of our trademarks in order to keep them.

Drop a note to Martha with your proposed design and Member number and we
can get you a letter of permission and good graphics.

Hope this helps.

73, art.....