RE: 100BaseT Woes

My guess, it has nothing to do with the router or the wiring. I put my apples
in the small brick that is used to power the router. If the router has no brick
and a transformer internally, I guess on that.

I too have wired my entire house with Cat-5 and suffer no problems anywhere
either on the ethernet side or the radio side. I have a DLink Cable/DSL router
and 3 computers running in the shack.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager