Speculation

First I would like to thank Stacy for the updates!  We are very fortunate to
have such wonderful up-to-date information.  I also want to thank the
command team for their past and ongoing efforts!

We all have theories, and we will never know what is going on for sure, but
I have often wondered if there was any of that hypergolic fuel still in
there chewing away at stuff, and/or any shrapnel embedded in items from our
last event.  Just my theory.

73,
Joe