100BaseT Woes

I hope someone has found an answer to this because this is driving me nuts.

I have a LinkSys BEFSR41 100BaseT Router, and it's totally whiping out
145.800 (The ISS downlink frequency) at about 60 over S9.  I know it's the
router and cabling because if I disconnect the twisted pair cabling into
the shack everything drops down to about S2 (the rest probably coming from
the router and the cable the server, both in the garage.

Is there any way to keep this stuff out of my shack short of running into
the garage and cutting power to the router when the ISS comes
around?  Seems extreme to do that.  I'm thinking maybe there are shielded
cables or filters that can be added?  Perhaps I need to add a grounding lug
to the router and ground it directly to the same ground as my rig?  I'm
willing to swap out the router too if I can be sure that will solve the
problem.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm