Re: LS patch instructions, polar mount, etc. [was: patch antenna round or square?]

Yes yes, John, your comments are very good.  I'll try and get the patch built
and report.  It would be good to give you feedback and then publish the entire
package.  The University CUBESAT conference has a few months before I need
to send something, ANYTHING, that will work the first time.  CUBESAT people do
not have all that much extra time, but are long on ability.        Cliff K7RR