Re: Original AO-40 sculpture to help launch of AMSAT Echo

Dave, WB6LLO and I have been in agreement for years and this message is
just another one illustrating that.  I would like to add that I simply
can not understand the notion of buying something on EBay when direct
donation to AMSAT for either Echo or preferably  Eagle is so effective!
Cliff K7RR