RE: FCC proposes noise temp model for interference

This is what has been proposed as a measurement for BPL interference in the
past, as well as for unlicensed bands.  I hope the amateur commuity takes
notice as I think it's a ploy to allow more interference with licensed
devices, which is an industry intent...

Fred W0FMS