eBay Auction

I am happy to report that our original intention of shipping to only North
America (U.S. and Canada) has been changed. We will ship the sculpture
worldwide. So bidders worldwide may now join in. We cannot change any text on
the bid page because there has already been many bids. Rest assured, if you win
and are not in North America, we will ship it to you.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager

T5, 7.5Mhz