From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Jeff Griffin
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 4:31 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT booth at Timonium MD hamfest

  To help raise money for AMSAT  I would like to setup an AMSAT booth at the
Timonium,MD hamfest on March 27 and 28. I will first ask here for volunteers
to help setup, run, and close down the booth. I plan on staying overnight in
the area to personally open  and close up each day. If I get 2 or 3 people
to help we will do it. I also might setup the AMSAT booth at the SNJ air
show in on May 1, in Millville NJ , depending how the Timonium booth goes.
 I will definitely need some help in both places as my travel schedule is
getting very tight. I might be home just for the weekend, between trip's. I
will call Martha in the next few days for info on getting any supplies.
Thanks in advance for any volunteers. I look forward to seeing  some of you
there....

73 Jeff kb2m