rotators

hi,

being a reader of amsat-bb mailing list for at least 1 year i could not
start in other way than saying that this list
is one of the most valueable sources of information for sat operation.

As far as I know, for amateur radio purposes the Yaesu Az/El rotators are
the most used but I was wondering if there is any rotator that u guys know
that have a better resolution/precision. Yaesu's models have something
between 2 and 5 i guess. Is there any rotator in the amateur radio market
with precision of  0.5 or less?

thanks in advance,
hope to be heard on AO40 in a few months (working on it)

73,
Luis Rolo
DL/CT2INY