2003-01-16 AO-40 Update

Several of you pointed out tonight (Orbit 1474) that Leila has been "camped
out" on one or two passband frequencies for VERY long periods of time,
sending the jamming siren.  I switched the "notch" function back in and
this behavior seems to have immediately disappeared or at least greatly
diminished.  Why the disabling the "notch" feature should cause this effect
is not clear.  For now, the notch is back on and we are in the usual "notch
+ jam" mode.