IP 200... banned from QSL.net

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:27:58 -0500
To: Alberto Helmfelt <helmfelt@usa.net>
From: "Alan L. Waller" <k3tkj@qsl.net>
Subject: Re: IP banned, I cant access qsl.net

Alberto,

I am sorry you feel this way....I could care less where you live, I would do
the same to any country. I am blocking all IP's that start with 200 because
that is where the problem is. If I remove the block the QSL.NET system goes
down world wide and is of no use to anyone. My only concern is to protect the
QSL system from harm, I am sorry if you are caught in the problem.

Al