N3IYR AO-40 Antenna

Hey again gang,
I thought I had better let as many people as possible know that I still have
the antennas available. I also may have repaired my broken supply line, and
as a result will continue to offer these antennas, so don't give up on me
yet. My AMSAT 10% discount is still offered to AMSAT members only. I knock
$20 off the regular price of the antenna.
I would very much like some feedback on my AMSAT Journal article. It was
kind of a rush job, but I got as techical as possible with the time I had.
Thanks for your support!
Glenn Rollins

N3IYR Antennas
http://www.n3iyr.com