Re: Re: Leila in "jam only" mode

On Monday 12 January 2004 19:17, Dave Guimont wrote:

> >people talking about bigger amps and larger uplink  antennas and not
> > needing circular on ao40.....
>
> I've never seen any difference on my 435 uplink even reversing polarity.
> What sort of polarity changes do you use on your uplink??
>

>             73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
>                     Disagree: I learn....

read again, I didnt say anything about reversing polarity,or needing to
switch, I said people not needing circular...

linear polarized antennas on ao40 fade up and down, the higher the squint the
easier it is to see the fade, its reproduceable... and it seems more
noticeable on uplink than on downlink.

73
Kevin WA6FWF