Re: Intolerance-MISINFORMATION!

This is a man we could save if we had the brass balls to do something!   What does
it take to call your neighbor and offer assistance????   Are we so damn stupid
and unconcerned that we can not help????   Good god, WB6APR and I argue and you
people let this candidate get away..  Talk about division of responsibility!!!!
Cliff K7RR