Re: G5400 solutions

Michael is most correct of course but I've seen where TWO control boxes have
faulty switches!  Here are some measurements that will help determine
if the rotor is sound:
4 to 5	8 ohms
4 to 6	4
5 to 6	4
Here are some voltage measurements:
left switch on	4 to 6 and 5 to 6	30 volts AC
right switch on 4 to 6 and 5 to 6	30 volts AC
The same numbering system works for both azimuth and elevation.  If the voltages
are there then look toward the rotor or rotor wiring for the fault.  If the
resistance is right, then look toward the control box for the fault....
    Cliff K7RR