Info about the SaudiSats

Hello All.

I'm just getting active on satellites.  As a start I purchased a SMA-24
antenna for my VX-7R, and also joined Amsat a few days ago.

I have yet to here or work a satellite yet.  Although I'm going to try AO-27
in about 50 minutes.

Does anybody have any information on the operating schedules of the SaudiSat
series?  I've looked around and people generally say that they are
operational.  However the website linked from the SaudiSat pages on
amsat.org that is supposed to have the satellite schedules is down.  Is
there any alternative location for the satellites schedules?