Pacific Rim stations on AO40?

Because the AO40 apogee has moved so far north of the equator, the DX range
for northern hemisphere hams is better than it has been since AO40 was
launched.  The eastern United States now has reasonably good windows some
East Asia countries that were impossible a year ago.

I would like to make AO40 contact with hams in any of the following
countries during the next 4 months:
China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Philippines, East Malaysia.

Please let me know the callsigns of any active AO40 operators in those
places.

Thanks!

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA