Re: beacon+20 net

>Excellent idea!  Gentle reminders and demonstrations of proper operating
>technique could go a very long way toward making AO-40 even more enjoyable.
>
>Lee-KU4OS

Lee, I could not agree more, I'm trying to find out which net he was
referring to...I've been ramrodding this effort, and have made most of
them.  We get a rare Leila break on those uplinking 435, but that seems to
happen when the agc is bouncing all over the place, and I've never been
able to figure out how I can reduce my power on 435 rapidly enough to
adjust my uplink...Is there a way?....Partly the reason I'm on 1.2 up 99%
of the time!

Any Leila break I've observed when I've been on, net or otherwise, happens
when the agc is bouncing...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....