Spirit Mars probe

With regards to Spirit, I just watched the landing coverage on NASA TV, as
it continues. The lander is on the surface and they have received
confirmation tones. It is even right side up which will greatly enhance the
chances for a proper opening.

Thumbs up to NASA, JPL and the rest of the Spirit team.

Steve,
KA5YFC
Also in Olathe, KS