Control

Hi All

Happy New Year

I am interested in finding out if anybody is using
InstantTrack with  the AEA ST1 I am trying to get them to
work together for rotor control and radio control,
I am using Nova and it works for the rotor but no radio control
InstantTrack  works ok for tracking and radio control but so far
no rotor
I find in the info for the ST 1 that it should work with InstantTrack
but so far no luck
ANY HELP

Chuck
N6OJ