Re: AO-40 signals

Hi Keith and all,
I would not be concerned, with bad squint angles all sorts of minor
lobes have their effect and reception can be quite unpredictable.
Last night after a long absence collecting tlm I could only collect
the fec blocks, I use a 1.2 x 1.3 offset dish properly illuminated
with a circular feed 1.7 db noise fiq front end etc.
Nomally signals boom in to me.

Seasons greeting to all
ron VK5AKJ (acheyJ)